A Winning Attorney?
GET OUR FIRM ON YOUR SIDE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
When you lose a loved one due to someone else’s negligent or careless actions, you shouldn’t have to worry about having to pay for your loved one’s medical or funeral expenses while you grieve your loss. At the same time, you should not have to try and handle a wrongful death claim on your own either; instead, you should speak with our Surprise wrongful death lawyer who can handle all the legal aspects of your case and recover compensation you deserve.
For more than 20 years, Gerber Injury Law has been standing beside the injured and fighting for the financial damages they deserve, and in that time we have been able to obtain over $40 million in compensation. We make sure to fully inform our clients of their rights and options before moving forward with an injury claim. We fight hard to get what they deserve and are relentless in our pursuit of fair compensation.
WHO IS ALLOWED TO FILE A WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM?
In Arizona, a wrongful death claim can be brought forward by a surviving spouse, child, parent, or personal representative of the estate of the deceased. Siblings and live-in girlfriends or boyfriends, no matter how close, are not able to bring a claim.
Kinds of damages a successful wrongful death claim can recover include:
- Costs related to the burial or funeral
- Medical expenses incurred for the injuries which lead to the death
- Emotional distress suffered by the beneficiaries
- Lost income and reasonable future support from the deceased
- Loss of companionship, love, and guidance of the decedent
- You need to keep certain matters such as the statute of limitations in mind if you choose to pursue a wrongful death claim. If your claim has not been resolved by the time the statute expires, you will be unable to collect damages.
LET US HANDLE YOUR CLAIM!
You need to speak with a dedicated Surprise wrongful death attorney if you have recently lost a loved one through negligence. Our firm’s sole purpose is to hold liable parties accountable for their actions when they harm another. We provide resilient advocacy and have the track-record to back it up.